Whether you are running a successful business or, in general, heavily relies upon your computer, it is very important to invest in a quality UPS for that uninterrupted power supply. Even a power cut for a brief moment can wreak havoc and completely disrupt your workflow.
Getting the right UPS can provide you with an unprecedented battery back. Your device can easily run seamlessly using the UPS and then switch back to the main supply once the power is restored. In this article, we are going to showcase some of the best USP you can ever get your hands on.
Top 7 Best UPS for PC to Buy in 2020
1)UPS Battery Backup
If you are looking for a compactly sized USP for your PC, then you should certainly consider. It offers an output of 600 VA or 300 W for that matter. It comes with a total of seven outlets, out of which two of them are surge protected. One of the biggest selling points of the UPS includes the feature of a replaceable battery. Down the link, if the battery starts to age, you can just replace the battery and use it for a longer duration of time.
- Very affordable
- Comes with a 3-year warranty
- You can actually replace the battery
- It only contains two surge-protected plugs
AnotherBattery Backup within our list. One major difference includes this particular model packs all the power you need for seamless usage. It comes with a rating of 1500 VA or 900 W. It contains a total of ten outlets to connect all of your PC hardware. That being said, the automatic voltage regulation makes sure that you get the right power for your equipment. You can also get 3-5 years of warranty on the battery life.
- You can find automatic voltage regulation
- Offers power PC management software for Windows
- A bit on the costlier side
brings forth its intelligent battery backup solution for PC. Now, with a rating of 1500 VA and 900 W, there is nothing that can go wrong with the model. Neither less to say, it comes with a total of 12 power outlets.
In other words, you are not going to run out of outlets any time soon. All of them can provide surge protection. The added LCD panel is cheery on top. It can provide you with all the relevant information you need, including battery indication, the power delivered, etc.
- 12 power outlets can be handy at times
- LCD helps to determine the battery and voltage output
- Three years of extended warranty
- Can be overall for home usage
4) CyberPower EC850 Battery Backup
The CyberPower EC850 sits in the right position while providing a considerable amount of power and ports. Perfectly suited for home-usage. The 850 VA and 510 W power supply ensures an uninterrupted workflow.
All 12 ports are also surge protected. One of the biggest advantages is the addition of ECO mode. So, in case it finds that your computer is in sleep or idle mode, it makes sure to turn off all the peripherals connected with the same. This ensures a long-lasting battery life.
- All the ports are surge protected
- The ECO mode helps to save the battery significantly
- Comes with three years of manufacturer warranty
- Using multiple outlets at the same time can deplete the battery real fast
We all know, if there is a market out for a product,is going to launch its own. When it comes to UPS, this is one of the best deals you can actually find out there in the market. It comes with an overall capacity of 450 W, which is adequate enough for moderate usage. At the same time, the 12 surge protected plugs is going to provide you enough flexibility. Although it only comes with one year of limited warranty.
- Comes with affordable pricing
- 12 power outlets for easy usage
- Rocks a very compact design
- 450 watts might not be well suited for everyone
If you are looking for a portable UPS power supply, then you should certainly consider. With a total of six surge-protected outlets, you can rest assured of enough connection options.
The LED indicator is a handy add-on that can help you to keep track of the battery along with any wiring faults. The standby topology makes sure that in case of the voltage drops, the UPS can provide ample backup. Lastly, it comes with three years of warranty along with the battery.
- Comes with a compact and portable design
- The LED indicator is real handy
- Comes with standby topology
- The 350 W might not be adequate enough for some
If you are looking for a powerhouse within a UPS, theis a model worth considering. The 1500 VA, 850 W power supply ensures an uninterrupted workflow. In fact, you can actually get a complete hour of runtime with all the PC systems attached to it. The automatic voltage regulator ensures the safety of all the devices attached to it.
You can get their in-house power management software for better maintenance. All ten outlets come with surge protection as well.
- Well-suited for power-hungry devices
- Comes with three years warranty
- Costlier as compared to other alternatives
- A bit on the heavier side
It is imperative to understand that all the UPS mentioned in our list are some of the best you can find out there in the market. Certainly, all of them come with their own sets of hidden perks. But it all comes down to personal preference and which is just the right one for you. Once you get everything right, you can always expect an uninterrupted power supply to your workflow.